Nutritional Advice

Nutrition is 70% of the battle to looking and feeling better. You must get your nutrition right in order to recover properly and train harder.

Think about this:

There are 168 hours in a week. If you were to train for 1 hour, 5 days a week. That would be 5 hours spent working out/ training, leaving 163 hours in the week. Your time training is roughly 3% of your week, which leaves 97% of your week when you are not training. What are you doing in this time? Eating, sleeping etc… you need to be eating regularly and sufficiently for those 5 hours spent training to really pay off and benefit you week in week out.

I am not a nutritionist or Dietician, so I can’t write you a specific meal plan for your type of training. But what I can do is help you decipher your own diet, break down where you are going right and wrong, and help to clean it up.

Proper nutritional intake is an essential topic that is often over looked and ignored by a lot of sports training coaches and personal trainers. This is an area of great importance as without it recovery will be limited drastically as well as the growth and improvements you can make by training with me.

Comments are closed.